problems

problems

Postby mikeibrspb » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 am

hello! how can i add featured articles to my header as in the sample? My blog is http://evrealest.ru/
And how can i delete something on the left side of my articles
Cheers, Mikhail
mikeibrspb

Re: problems

Postby Matt » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:33 am

Hi,

Create a category with name featured and the articles in that category will automatically appear in the header featured area. Please make sure that the category name is exactly featured.

I am not sure about what do you means by things in the left side of your articles. Kindly clarify.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Matt
Site Admin

Postby mikeibrspb » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 am

Matt wrote:Hi,

Create a category with name featured and the articles in that category will automatically appear in the header featured area. Please make sure that the category name is exactly featured.

I am not sure about what do you means by things in the left side of your articles. Kindly clarify.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks for your reply! I mean these small squares which appeared near the headlines of my articles. I guess they are on the places instead of images, but i don't have any images in my articles at all.
By the way, is there any recommended size of the images for this theme or i can use anything i wish?
mikeibrspb

Postby Matt » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Those small squares are there because you are not using any images in your posts. Once you add images, they will appear in place of blank squares. If you don't intend to use images, then add this code at the end of your style.css file to remove the squares,

Code: Select all
.post-thumb {
display: none;
}

You can use images of any size, and they will be resized automatically on homepage.
Matt
Site Admin

Postby mikeibrspb » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Matt wrote:Those small squares are there because you are not using any images in your posts. Once you add images, they will appear in place of blank squares. If you don't intend to use images, then add this code at the end of your style.css file to remove the squares,

Code: Select all
.post-thumb {
display: none;
}

You can use images of any size, and they will be resized automatically on homepage.

Thanks!
However when i'm trying to add an image to my post it doesn't appear. I mean the image appeares in the article http://evrealest.ru/investitsii-v-nedvi ... dvizhimost but not in the main page.

And one more question: when i choose a category the system doesn't choose the appropriate articles according to the category. It always shows the sane set of articles.

How can i fix this?
mikeibrspb

Postby Matt » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm

However when i'm trying to add an image to my post it doesn't appear. I mean the image appeares in the article http://evrealest.ru/investitsii-v-nedvi ... dvizhimost but not in the main page.

Its probably an issue with thumbnail script. PM me your FTP and admin login and I will fix it for you.

And one more question: when i choose a category the system doesn't choose the appropriate articles according to the category. It always shows the sane set of articles.

Where exactly?
Matt
Site Admin

Postby mikeibrspb » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:21 am

Matt wrote:

Its probably an issue with thumbnail script. PM me your FTP and admin login and I will fix it for you.

Where exactly?

what ever category i choose the list of articles is the same
mikeibrspb

Postby Matt » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi, are all the issues resolved?
Matt
Site Admin

Return to MaxSense WordPress Theme Support